This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Starburst Granny Square
"This cheerful granny square makes use of the the traditional granny square stitch, with a twist. This gives the effect of a bright starburst. Six different colors are used for this version of the square. For those who prefer neutral colors, the star burst granny can also be worked in a single color to give a modern and sophisticated look. This square is a beautiful motif that would look wonderful in a blanket, incorporated into wearables and home decor items. The Starburst Granny Square works up quickly and is perfect for scrap busting!"
Crochet HookC/2 or 2.75 mm hook
Yarn Weight(3) Light/DK (21-24 stitches to 4 inches)
Finished Size9cm x 9cm square
- Nurturing Fibres Eco Fusion (Lilac)
- Nurturing Fibres Eco Fusion (Watershed)
- Nurturing Fibres Eco Fusion (Mint)
- Nurturing Fibres Eco Fusion (Lime)
- Nurturing Fibres Eco Fusion (Bessie)
- Nurturing Fibres Eco Fusion (Sweetpea)
Read NextMerry Grinchmas Blanket